- Global Power Supply with PFC (Power Factor Correction) works anywhere in the world.
- High power density in a 2U chassis.
- 3rd-generation patented Class I (BCA®) circuitry couples power efficiently to the load and provides low AC current draw.
- Onboard DSP with 24-bit, 96 kHz Cirrus Logic A/D and D/A converters.
- Pushbutton presets simplify setup. Custom presets for various loudspeakers can be downloaded.
- AES/EBU digital audio input. Ethernet connector accepts RJ-45 connector for HiQnet™ or TCP/IQ networking.
- Analog and digital thru connectors.
- LCD Control Screen is used to adjust the amplifier’s attenuation and muting, configure the amp, set up and view error monitoring, and recall DSP presets to reconfigure the amp for various applications.
- Comprehensive array of indicators provide accurate diagnostics: Power, Data, Bridge, along with Ready, Signal, Clip, Thermal and Fault for each channel.
- AC mains indicator in power switch glows green when AC power is present.
- Light weight due to aluminum chassis, special internal construction and switching power supply.
- Thermal management controller and two discrete thermal zones with variable-speed fans, forced-air cooling.
- Advanced protection circuitry guards against: shorted outputs, DC, mismatched loads, general overheating, under/over voltage, high-frequency overloads and internal faults
20 Hz – 20 kHz Power – 20 Hz – 20 kHz Power refers to guaranteed minimum power in watts with 0.35% THD.
- 2-ohm Dual (per ch.) – 1,800W
- 4-ohm Dual (per ch.) – 2,000W
- 8-ohm Dual (per ch.) – 1,250W
- 4-ohm Bridge – 4,000W
- 8-ohm Bridge – 3,600W
- Damping Factor (8 ohms): 20 Hz to 100 Hz> 5000
- Crosstalk (below rated power, 20 Hz to 1 kHz)> 80 dB
- Common Mode Rejection (CMR) (20 Hz to 1 kHz)> 50 dB
- DC Output Offset (Shorted input)< ± 3 mV
- Input Impedance (nominal) 20 kilohms balanced, 10 kilohms unbalanced